- Peters son: Not Malia, Parrish is far more believable as Peters offspring.
- Isaac’s brother: Well we know Jeff has a thing for reuniting siblings.Afterall pretty eyes people.
Pick your top 10 ships without reading the questions:
1.Stiles Stilinski & Derek Hale (Sterek)
2.Caroline Forbes & Klaus Mikaelson (Klaroline)
3. Jackson Whittemore & Lydia Martin (Jydia)
4. Damon Salvatore & Elena Gilbert (Delena)
5.Hanna Marin & Caleb Rivers (Haleb)
6.Chuck Bass & Blair Waldorf (Chair)
7.Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh (Spoby)
8.Katherine Pierce/Petrova &Elijah Mikaelson (Kalijah)
9. Erica Reyes & Vernon Boyd (sad to say i don’t know their ship name)
10. Unknown Greenburg & Bobby Finstock (Greenstock)
1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 6?
I started shipping Chair in episode Victor, Victrola.
2. Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2?
Yes, loads of them,
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?
Yes, it has and I might change it to one now.
4. If 7 were to suddenly break-up today, what would your reaction be?
I would scream and rant to my mum about how sad it is, even though she would have no idea what I would be talking about.
5. Why is 1 so important?
It just is, Sterek should just become canon. Seriously.
6. Is 9 a funny ship or a serious ship?
I don’t know how to answer considering they were never together, it’s just one of those things that everyone just assumed they were together, up until they died.
7. Out of all of the ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
I don’t know how to answer as they all have it in a different way.
- Sterek: Sterek has the whole sexual tension thing going on and they are both hopeless on the love side, so they should just be hopeless together.
- Klaroline: Klaroline had the whole sexual tension and now its all about the ‘always and forever’ so we all know really they’re gonna end up together.
- Jydia: Jydia difficult as they had the love/hate realationship. I liked them all through when they dated, but i did’nt know how serious they were until the scene when Lydia gives Jackson they key back and the scene where Jackson changed from kanima to werewolf. I think they would have continued aswell if Colton had’nt decided to be in arrow.
- Delena: Well basically how Damon pined for so long and Elena just secretly wanted all up on that (who would’nt). And now with the Augustine vampire thing.
- And you get it I can write paragraphs on each one of these.
8. Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the strongest bond?
9. How many times have you read/watched 10’s fandom?
Well I’ve watched Finstock shout at greenburg lots of times, but never scene greenburg.
10. Which ship has lasted the longest?
Chair is married so I guess them
11. How many times, if ever, has 6 broken up?
Too many to count.
12. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 8?
Thats hard because they are siblings, but Klaroline because they kick ass and Klaus can’t be killed as easily as Elijah.
13. Did 7 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
Yeah, they hid it from Spencers parents.
14. Is 4 still together?
No they broke up a view episodes ago.
15. Is 10 canon?
No :( :( :( It really should be
16. If all 10 ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
- Klaroline becaus klaus can’t die.Plus he’dlike protect caroline to death.
- Sterek: Werewolf and nogitsune.
- I think i’ve already said enough
17. Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?
Yes, Mona and -A and when Mona was -A.
18. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?
All of them but mostly Sterek, Klaroline,Spoby & Haleb.
19. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
Not hours because they don’t have that much their.
20. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the ten ships to break up forever or else shed break them all forever, which ship would you sink?
Kaliah because she can totally cope without him and recently hes been an arse to her.